Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome in Wisconsin Dells is an adventure of medieval proportions featuring Greco-Roman design in every room. The hotel offers free tickets to all Mt. Olympus water and theme parks while being connected to Medusa’s Indoor Water Park.
The Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome Wisconsin Dells Experience
The main features include:
- Free tickets to parks with your stay
- The Dell’s first indoor theme park, which is open all year
- 120,000 square-feet of indoor parks featuring numerous slides and coasters
- The Lost City of Atlantis – a giant water fortress six stories tall at indoor park
- 300 acre outdoor park
- 44 water slides, 7 roller coasters, wave pool, 8 go-kart tracks at outdoor park
- Hades 360 – the only wooden roller coaster in the world featuring 360-degree upside-down barrel roll
- Skiing in the winter, golfing in the summer
- 1,500 Greco-Roman designed rooms with inspiring décor
- Microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room
The Mt. Olympus resort itself is quite large – some even claim the parks seem to take up over half the Dells! This means the resort features something for everyone, from young children to older kids to adults.
Mt. Olympus features numerous indoor and outdoor options including indoor and outdoor water slides and roller coasters. No matter what Mother Nature has in store, you will be able to enjoy the parks at Mt. Olympus year round.
Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome Accommodations
Created in stunning Greco-Roman fashion, the Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome in Wisconsin Dells will have you feeling medieval during your stay. The style of the hotel is kid-friendly and many rooms include bunk beds for young ones.
If privacy is prefer, Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome also offers 2 bedroom units that allow mom and dad a bit of privacy while ensuring some rest and relaxation. These rooms feature full kitchens along with all other amenities Hotel Rome offers patrons.
- Television with basic cable
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Free Basic Wi-Fi Service
- Mini fridge
The resort also features a number of different room styles including multiples different rooms meant to sleep seven people. And no matter how many guests are sleeping in your room – every single registered guest gets free passes to all Mt. Olympus theme and water parks.
Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome Dining
One downside to the resorts is that dining options at Mt. Olympus are slim. There is room service available along with an onsite bar and grill. However, Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome in Wisconsin Dells does not feature fine dining options inside the hotel like some of the other resorts in the Dells.
Mt. Olympus does offer a VIP Dining Card that offers patrons 10% off all food at dining locations surrounded by the village. These eateries include:
- Pizza Pub
- Dairy Queen
- House of Embers